Menominee River Century Bike Ride
Thanks to our Sponsors!
Wisconsin-UP Michigan's Favorite Metric Century.
Includes all of the highlights of the 40 km route plus:
• The Miles Road Rest Stop
• Wilke Town Hall Water Stop (country church & fainting goats)
• Bruette Road
• Scenic River Park Rest Stop
• Views of the Peshtigo and Menominee Rivers
• River Road, Upper Michigan’s premier cycling route
• Chappee Rapids Water Stop
• Historic Waterfront District, Menominee
Please note that to ensure best backroad usage possible, this route is actually 82 miles verses a traditional 75 mile/120k routes. Please keep this in mind during training.